Best skincare routine during the quarantine time
Skincare is essential in everyone’s life. Skin reveals a kind of confidence in the society where an individual needs to portrait his/her skills. It is said that a period of 21 days is needed to form a new habit. By following a few routines, it is possible to get the best skin in natural ways. Here are a few quarantine skincare routine that help you to get glowing skin during recent pandemic times. You might never again find this time again in your lifetime. So, it is advised to follow the few routines that can turn into a habit, and you can follow them again after the lockdown and maintain the same routine and maintain the skin.
Getting the beauty back in the face
Everyone is working hard for the family and sometimes forget to think of ourselves, especially the facial skin that is important. Since it is a lockdown, this is the time to think of our skincare. Many facial products are available in the market, and it can cost a fortune to you if you buy them. Also, these products are prepared using chemicals, and there can be side effects by using them. Therefore, it is advised to use natural home-made skincare products to attain glowing skin. They are very economical and easily made and used.
Attaining natural glowing skin
Here are few tips for the best quarantine skincare routine during this lockdown time and ways to attain them naturally at an economical price instead of spending heavily on them.
- We use potatoes in your daily life. If not daily at least twice or thrice a week. Keep the peeled skin of the potato aside and apply it on the face daily. It can reduce the darkness on the skin and get the glow back
- Use the unused small tomato pieces and apply on the face and neck. This can reduce the dark spots on the skin.
- Pinch small lemon and to the juice add water and let it dry for some time. Take a cotton ball and dip in the juice. Apply this to the face where there are many dark spots. Do it twice daily and you can get a glowing skin?
- Always wash the face twice in a day so that any dust or bacteria that are on the face will be washed away and make the skin fresh again.
- Make sure that you have an adequate sleep at night. It should last for around 7 – 9 hours. If possible, take naps in between for good skin. Having a proper sleep can reduce the dark circles around the eyes and neck.
- Intake fresh fruits and vegetables that keep the blood flow uniform in the body and replace the dead cells with the active cells. This can get a glow to the skin
- Make sure that you drink at least 4 liters of water in the day for the healthy functioning of the body.
- While going in the sun, use a cloth to cover the skin from the dangerous ultraviolet rays from the sun. After coming back home from the sun, make sure that you have a face washed and the parts of the skin that are exposed to the sun. This removes all the dirt and bacteria from the skin.